The Movement of African National Initiatives (MANI) has invited the Lausanne International Researchers’ Network to Nairobi Kenya for the 8th Lausanne International Researchers’ Conference, 30 April through 4 May 2018.
The theme of this gathering is Research that Guides Kingdom Impact. Its purpose is to connect influencers and ideas as they relate to church research for global mission. It is designed to serve you, especially if you are:
- An early-career researcher with a passion to learn new research methods, and share findings;
- A leader in a mission agency keen to understand and act strategically on research results;
- A Christian researcher with important findings to disseminate;
- A member of a denominational Research Department;
- A Christian involved in research wanting to meet others who do the same.
This event is being supported by The Lausanne Movement, The Movement of African National Initiatives (MANI), the WEA-MC Community of Mission Information Workers, and OC International. It is open to all who wish to see:
- The Gospel for every Person,
- An Evangelical Church for every People,
- Christlike leaders for every Church, and
- Kingdom impact in every sphere of Society.
Registration is now open. You can register and pay online at our Lausanne International Researchers' Conference Registration Page.
Please note that the last day to register and complete payment is April 10.
To learn more about the 8th Lausanne International Researchers' Conference, follow the links found on the pane on the top right side of this page under "Details about this Conference".